The Battle Ruins of Scarred City are the perfect setting for your tabletop battles of the future.
This battle ruins building measures an impressive 230mm x 200mm (Approx 9 inches x 8 inches) at the base and 350mm (Approx 13.75 inches) in height.
You can deploy your troops inside the building on the ground floor level, as well as three other levels and the roof as seen in the pictures. Four ladders are also included!
The buliding is made from 3mm MDF wood fiber board, is unassembled and can be painted to your liking.
- Width: 230mm (Approx. 9 inches)
- Length: 200mm (Approx. 8 inches)
- Height: 350mm (Approx. 13.75 inches)
- Insert the roof / floor pieces (1,2,3,4) into the left inner wall of building (5). Do not attach the bottom floor piece yet
- Next, attach the roof / floor pieces (1,2,3,4) into the right inner wall (6). Do not attach the bottom floor piece yet.
- Next, attach the left and right outer wall pieces (7,8) to the left / right inner walls (5,6).
- Next, attach the bottom floor piece (9) to the structure.
(Optional: You can also attach the building to the included base piece or use another base if you prefer.) 5 – Next, attach a ladder on each floor in a location you prefer.
* Wood glue or super glue can be used.